Sunday, June 10, 2018

GILTBOX MAN | First Box






Giltbox Man will give us the best sample products to enjoy and refresh our self that suits our style. That is why I was excited to open the parcel that was delivered a few days ago. 

Giltbox Man is a monthly subscription service that offers gentlemen different grooming and lifestyle products to suit your taste. Giltbox is not only for men, they also have a box for women 

Here is my first Giltbox Man

 Those are the things that I have received for my first Giltbox Man. I will probably try them. By the way, I subscribed to Giltbox Man 3-Month Prepaid Plan (3 for P1,000) + FREE En Pierre Bracelet.

Do you want to have one giltbox? Then visit Giltboxph now! 

GILTBOX PH

Follow me:
Instagram @xviwilliam
Twitter @xviwilliam



Post a Comment

William Estacio © . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Design by FCD. Development by William Estacio.