Tuesday, April 11, 2017

William in Starbucks




Hello there!
As you visit my Instagram, some of my posts are beverage or pastries from Starbucks because of this past few month, there's a lot of school works that needs an internet connection that's why sometimes every afternoon until 10-11 pm I'm staying in Starbucks at SM Baguio or Session. Just keep on scrolling. I have a tip for you.
Strawberry and Cream Frappuccino
Coffee Jelly Frappuccino Blended Beverage for William
Coffee Jelly Frappuccino is one of my favorite beverage in Starbucks. I don't know why but I really love it.

If I got cold, I used to order the Signature Hot Chocolate Beverage cause I know that It's not good for me to drink too much caffeine. Perks of being acidic.
Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea with Pomegranate Pearls
This Handcrafted beverage is a complimentary drink from my "PILIPINAS" Starbucks card.

Caramel Frappuccino 
Cinnamon Danish


Spanish Tuna Pandesal
Sprouted Grain Vega Bagel
This bread was good. Hahaha. It was served with a bread knife and fork. I asked myself why they gave me a bread knife. When I did a bit on it, I thought it was soft but OMG!  its like I'm eating a rock. But well it's delicious. 

Ham and Cheese

Are you asking if the Ham and cheese are delicious?
For me it is but it's too salty that's why I didn't eat all.

Classic Chocolate Cake


This is my complimentary cake for my birthday last March 16, 2017. This cake is a combination of buttery caramel fudge and silky smooth chocolate sandwiched between layers of dark chocolate cake and finished with chocolate ganache.
Strawberry Torte Cake
This cake reminded me of the strawberry shortcake at Vizcos. The cake is delicious it is soft that melts in your mouth.
Calamansi Cheese Cake
This cake is available only at Bacolod, Baguio, Bataan, Boracay, Cabanatuan, Cebu, CDO, Davao Dagupan, Gen San, Iloilo, Subic and Tarlac Starbucks branches.

Make sure to always visit williamestacio.com for my 'Beverage of the week'.

Post a Comment

William Estacio © . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Design by FCD. Development by William Estacio.